Hey everybody! My name is Cesar Lopez, but you can call me C Lo. I am a huge fan of movies and I appreciate all kinds of movies. Since I love watching and talking about movies, I thought I'd make this page and tell you a little bit about how I feel on certain movies. I am going to school to major in Journalism and minoring in Cinema. I will hopefully be posting at least once or maybe twice a week. You can expect to see at least one review every Saturday. Also, I would welcome everyone to maybe leave a comment on what you think of my review (agree or disagree), what you think of the movie, what you would like to see me review, what you think I could improve on in these reviews, or anything you would like to say about anything. In any case, I will read it, absorb everything you say, and try my best to respond. Thank you everyone for listening to me :) It is definitely appreciated!

"Thank you for going on this journey with me. I'll see you at the movies." -Roger Ebert

Thursday, November 24, 2016

!!!UPDATE!!!

!!!UPDATE!!!

Hey everybody!
     Sorry for this update, but here at the States, it's a national holiday. I won't be posting a Check This One Out! this week, but I will post perhaps two reviews this week. For sure, be on the lookout for my "Moana" review this Saturday. Thanks for understanding! Happy Holidays to everyone, no matter what you celebrate!

-C Lo




Always be T-Hankful  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment